I. What kind of information do we collect?
- Contact information: This includes student, parent, or relevant affiliate’s full name, email address, phone number, home address, and living location on or off-campus at Washington University in Saint Louis.
- Student's Graduation Year
- Account Username
II. What do we do with this information?
Information collected will be used to allow UHousing to provide and market its services. This includes:
- Contacting customers or relevant affiliates regarding their use of our service
- Email campaigns, mailing pamphlets, and texting individuals and potential customers as part of our marketing strategy
III. Who has access to this information?
We are the sole owners of the information collected. We will not rent or sell your information to third parties. Information will be disclosed to third parties in the following situations:
- Contact information may be disclosed to third-party independent contractors as part of their duties to fulfill the service
IV. Accessing, modifying, and deleting your information.
You may access and modify your personal information at any time by logging into your account on our website. You can also contact UHousing by phone or email to request, edit, or delete the data we have.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure and password-protected environment.
Effective Date: 06/01/2022